When contributing to this project, please first discuss the change you wish to make via issue before making a change and pull request, unless it is a minor change that doesn’t affect package functionality. Please submit questions, bug reports, and requests in the issues tracker.
Note that we have a code of conduct, please follow it in all your interactions with the project.
If you plan to contribute, please read our pull request process.
Pull Request Process
- Fork the project and clone locally.
- If you have large changes, please open an issue first to discuss.
- Documentation is generated by roxygen2. Please write documentation in code files and let it auto-generate documentation files. We use a recent version and write the documentation in markdown. The R Packages book by Hadley Wickham and Jennifer Bryan may help you.
- Write and test your code with goodpractice before submitting your change.
- Push to the origin repository.